Like so many other people that have written complaints about this company, I was receiving phone calls 2-3 times a day from this company without messages being left. I found out who the number belonged to and read up on all the complaints from people around the country.

I then called them to see what they had to say and to see if all the complaints were justified. They had my number saved in their system because they addressed me by name as soon as they answered. My first tip-off that this was a crooked company was when I asked how much their basic membership was. They would not tell me and said that I had to come in person and qualify before the price was revealed.

When I went in, I spent 3 hours talking to a so-called "counselor" and filling out forms and personality tests like you will see on almost any online dating site.

Again, I asked the counselor how much a basic package was. She still would not tell me and said I had to pass the background check first which included running my drivers license number, and asking how many bank accounts I had with how much money I had in each one, which I thought was really odd.

After she had all that information, she was "happy" to say that I was qualified. She then showed me their standard memberships which they could have shown me at any moment and pushed on me to buy right away. Now please remember this if you go in, their cheapest membership cost $4500 to meet 12 people. And these will be blind dates that you will not see their picture before meeting them. You also do not get a guarantee that you will meet someone that you will like.

I knew that there were lawsuits against Together Dating, but this office called themselves E Date, but was still the same company. They showed me scrapbooks of "successful" couples, but the newest entry was from 2 years ago. I am certain that they change their name to hide their reputation from the consumer if they try to do research.

Good luck if you actually want to spend the money to take their deal.

She

Review about: Together Dating Service Account.

Had an Experience with Together Dating Service?

Comments